Monday, March 12, 2007

photography

Finally I can see grass, green and brown grass, and my mind wonders about the brown spots. Is it a disease, fungi, insects, thatch, any of those new conditions we just learned or are the weeds just dormant? We have learned so much and I wonder if I can remember and apply all that information when the grass starts to grow.

I want to share this website: photobucket.com. It is a site where you register for free and then have access to photography information. I understand that it will allow you to post pictures on the blog and gives helpful information related to photography.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Thank you, Monica for the great link. As you can see I've been using it and it wasn't hard at all, they size everything to the proper size which was my biggest problem. This is great; where are your pics?