Welcome to Cara, our online classmate!
It would be nice if some of you would introduce yourselves and your interests as we did in class.
I'm Susan and I have garden envy for all of our classmates with - would you believe it -acreage! My lot is 55 x 180 and the garden patch must only be a third of that, what with house, garage, driveway and veggie garden. I suppose that counts as garden but that's the hubbie's not mine; I just pick 'em...
Cara, what is your garden passion or madness, as the case may be?
Friday, March 2, 2007
Here's the info on that:
- plants outside last summer
- sprayed w/Safer soap upon bringing them in
- forgot 'em except watering thru holidays
- Jan. comes and EEK - scales!
- Hudson said at interview to spray again w/Safer
- been spraying weekly since
- leaf-drop stopped after 2nd spraying
- still spraying and hoping
- one 4 ft. Ficus and one 6 ft. Schefflera
- next year I will use Di Syston as recommended by lecturer Jackie
- let you know how they turn out