My garden chores today consist of dreaming, oops, I mean planning.
- I'm trying to recall all the plants that need divided and decide where to put the divisions.
- What plants were too crowded last year, too close to their neighbors and need relocation? And where?
- The roses outside the fence need transplanted inside the fence so feeding is easier. And where?
- Trees and shrubs need pruned.
- Need to find someone to repair the stone wall.
- Thought I would try to pot up Dahlias to get a jump start on their growth; first find out when.
That's enough dreaming/planning for now. What are the chores you are actually looking forward to? Because it will mean there is no more *#! SNOW.